Your membership improves our ability to provide solutions and opportunities for farmers’ markets and vendors. Our cooperative seeks to improve farmers’ markets in Ohio through collaboration and education.
As a member of FMMN you get:
- Up to date information via this website, member e-newsletter and direct email communications.
- Representation at the table with state and local agencies and organizations which provide funding for farmers markets and establish policy affecting farmers’ markets. FMMN maintains a close working relationship with the Ohio Dept. of Agriculture to advocate for farmers’ markets.
- Access and discounts to workshops and networking opportunities throughout the year, including the Ohio Farmers’ Market Conference and Ohio Farmers’ Markets and Food Processing Info Sessions.
- Recognition with a listing on our member directory with link to your website.
- A voice and a vote in membership meetings and Board of Directors elections and a say in the focus of our organization
- Discounted price for the Ohio Farmers’ Market Handbook, a information packed resource for market managers, organizers and vendors.
- Special offers and discounts with FMMN partnering organizations on products and services. Your membership supports our ability to bring you resources like farmers’market vendor liability insurance
- Opportunities to participate in group purchases of advertising and supplies.
Types of Membership
- Farmers’ Market Manager/Representative $25 per year
- Vendor / Producers $10 per year
Brochure/Membership Application: A printable brochure with mail-in application
Online Membership Application: Our online application will send your application electronically and generate a printable invoice to mail with your check.
If you have any questions please contact us.
Cooperative members are exploring options to help members be more cost effective with their markets and their own operations.